Friday, February 29, 2008

CampTrin/Trincoll.Info

During my sophomore year at Trinity, I decided to start a specialized wiki that only members of the college community could edit. For a while, maintaining it and encouraging others to contribute was an interesting and meaningful experience. Unfortunately, my Junior year was extremely busy with a number of more important projects, and despite my pestering several of my friends, no one was really willing to step up and take over the project. Amazingly, the site still gets a fair amount of pageviews. Not a million, by any stretch, but enough to know that it's out there and noticed, as well as indexed with several search engines. The real question is, what do I do with it now that I'm graduating? It's one that I'm going to have to seriously ponder.

-AJB

No comments: